At Hero IT Support we pride ourselves on building a strong team in all departments, Technical, Projects, Marketing and Accounts. We are a friendly, fun and hardworking bunch who are dedicated to helping our customers and continuously improving on our personal, technical and business skills. If you feel you can bring something to our team, take a look at our vacancies and see which one would be best for you.
We are proud of our effective and responsive style of working and are looking for people to join Hero IT Support who share our commitment to providing customers with an outstanding level of support. Whether you are starting your career in IT Support and other Business Technologies, or you are looking for the next step in your career.
We are a growing business interested in exceptional candidates all of the time. If you have something more than the ordinary to offer please email us, even if you don’t see a vacancy that fits you.
Email your CV to [email protected] to discuss the opportunities that we can offer you
IT Support and Projects Engineer
We are a fast-growing modern MSP based just outside Brighton, supporting businesses, with a wide range of technical solutions. We are looking for an experienced Tier 3 Technology Services Technician to join our friendly and professional team, bringing in additional knowledge and skills to serve our customers.
The successful candidate will have experience working for an MSP and should be capable of providing tier 3 support on both help desk and projects as necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience working in an MSP environment
- Tier 3 Support Capable – Desktops, servers, virtualisation, network hardware, cloud etc
- Project Engineer Capable – Experienced in running and technically delivering projects such as server migrations and Office 365
- Driving Licence and Car – From time to time you will be required to visit sites and save the day
- Hero Attitude – We care about our customers. You must love technology, business, people and delivering the highest quality in customer service
Experience of the Following Technologies
- Windows Server skills, DHCP & DNS
- Hyper V/VMWare
- Microsoft Exchange (installing & migrating)
- Online and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Infrastructure: setting up VPNs, firewalls and WAPs
- Connectivity: broadband, leased lines etc
- RMM and PSA
- Industry Qualifications – such as an MCSA, ITIL, PRINCE2 or vendor specific certification . We can fund and provide resources to help you achieve more
- Leadership and Self-Sufficiency – As a fast-growing company, opportunities for leadership are available. Team members who understand the job and have pride in the quality of their work (and therefore need less managing) are also acknowledged as just as valuable. We are a fun and friendly team with regular socials and a great attitude
- Cyber Essentials Training
- Experience Integrating systems into PSAs
For the next step in your MSP career please apply with your CV ASAP.
You may have worked in the following capacities: IT Manager, IT Support Consultant, MSP IT Engineer, IT Service Delivery Engineer, IT Projects Engineer, 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer, Helpdesk Engineer, Infrastructure Support, Desktop Support.
Salary is competitive depending on experience.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Technician Services Manager
You will need to be able to have the same skill set as the Tier 3 Technology Services Technician role, as well as the following:
The TSM’s role is managing the IT team and providing on-site IT support at the customer’s premises and off-site IT Support from remote locations. The TSM’s role is to assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through the development of the service and support department. This requires envisioning the company’s service and product offerings and planning for risk and growth.
- Experience integrating systems into PSAs
- Proven ability training staff from Tier 1-3
- Internal Systems Documentation
- Responsible for all technical services from IT Support, Online Backup to VoIP
- Desire to seek out and deploy the latest in new technologies from the latest in all things Microsoft to new services
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Finance and Office Manager - Part Time
The successful applicant will work from our office in Hollingbury between Monday and Friday, with days and hours to be agreed between 8.30am and 5:30pm depending on circumstances and need. We do require that the candidate works at least 4-5 hours in per day.
We are looking for a proactive candidate who can take responsibility for the company’s finances and manage a range of office duties as well as carrying out routine administrative tasks. Responsibilities will cover the following areas;
Main Duties and Primary Responsibility – Financial Management
Day to day financial administration including:
- Issuing of invoices
- Routine payments
- Cross referencing payment to invoices
- Petty cash management
- Credit control
- Speaking with clients in regards to payments
- Financial reporting
- Cash flow projections
- Budgeting etc.
Secondary other duties
- General Office Management – Maintaining a great office environment including management of stocks & supplies and liaising with the managing agent on buildings issues
- Health & Safety – Ensuring that the company is complying with all of its Health and Safety obligations
- HR – Maintaining employee records including annual leave and sickness
- Managing recruitment and appraisal processes
- Helping to organise social events
We have an external HR company who you can work with for advice and documentation.
The role will be a varied one and you will need excellent organisational skills as well as the ability to prioritise tasks. You will need to work closely with, and report to, the management as you develop and implement improved internal processes that cover a broad area of company administration, as listed above. You will have excellent communication and technical skills, a calm efficiency and be able to provide support to the company and its employees on day to day matters.
The role is based in our office in Hollingbury, Brighton.
Below is a list of essential, core skills we are looking for:
- Any additional knowledge of: Receipt Bank, GoCardless
- Highly organised
- Meticulous attention to detail and memory recall
- Bookkeeping experience and financial management/reporting
- Ideally AAT qualified or similar or looking to do the AAT
- Highly motivated to develop and improve areas of the company’s administration
- Excellent IT skills, good understanding of general business technology (you don’t have to be a tech)