Flexible pay monthly
Threats managed centrally
Custom rules and exceptions
Why pay for a managed service?
There are a myriad off-the-shelf anti-virus solutions available on monthly or annual subscriptions. These will update virus databases, allowing scanners to identify viruses during a computer scan.
However the biggest problem with off-the-shelf anti-virus solutions is that the subscriber, or the device owner, has the ability to deny updates, turn off the scanner, or uninstall them.
Using our automation tools we can automatically install anti-virus on all detected machines. Ensuring your systems stay protected.
Benefits of using Hero IT Support’s managed anti-virus
- All systems will have the same level of security – We’ll install software on all your systems and devices, meaning there is no weak link – no crack through which the virus can infiltrate.
- It is easier to manage – we’re tech experts. You’re a business expert. We’ve got this, so you don’t have to even think about it.
- Low-cost, monthly payment – usually as affordable, if not more, than a non-managed package with a need to purchase multiple licenses.
- Management is continual – our antivirus solutions can’t be uninstalled or turned off, meaning your systems are continually protected.
- Your systems are truly protected – Regardless of how secure your systems are and the steps you take to ensure that malware doesn’t get through, the chances are you will eventually be infected. When you are, it may be tricky to actually completely remove the virus. Our 10+ years of anti-virus protection allows us to do this quickly and efficiently and can usually completely remove the virus, ensuring that your systems are truly secure.
Find out whether managed anti-virus is right for you
Arrange a callback from one of our engineers. They’re tech people, not sales people and they love to talk about tech systems and solutions.