The iOS Outlook app no longer has the ‘shared mailbox’ feature. However, follow this guide for a simple way to continue to gain access from the mailboxes that you do share by adding it as an account rather than a shared mailbox.
Before completing this, you must first have installed and configured the Outlook mobile app on your device. If you have not yet done this, go to your app store and search OWA (Outlook). This app is available on both Apple and Android devices. You will need to download this app and login using your full email address. If you need further help, please refer to the guide.
- Once you have setup your primary mailbox and opened the Outlook app
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner
- You will then need to click the ‘add account’ button
- Type in the email address of the account you want to add, then type in the password
- You will then have access to this mailbox and it will be located under your primary mailbox
Looking to migrate your business to Microsoft Office 365? Or are you looking for IT Support for your business to solve email issues? Find out more about the services that we can offer to push your business in the right direction by optimising your technology. Get a quote today, or find out more about our Office 365 Migration Projects.