Download the guide here
The iOS Outlook app no longer has the ‘shared mailbox’ feature. However, follow this guide for a simple way to continue to gain access from the mailboxes that you do share by adding it as an account rather than a shared mailbox.
Before completing this, you must first have installed and configured the Outlook mobile app on your device. If you have not yet done this, go to your app store and search OWA (Outlook). This app is available on both Apple and Android devices. You will need to download this app and login using your full email address. If you need further help, please refer to the guide.
Have you been through various IT companies with little satisfaction? Give Hero IT Support a call today and book your free on site consultation for a demonstration of what the best managed IT services looks like.
- Once you have setup your primary mailbox and opened the Outlook app
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner
- You will then need to click the ‘add account’ button
- Type in the email address of the account you want to add, then type in the password
- You will then have access to this mailbox and it will be located under your primary mailbox