Ensure your staff know who is ordering what…
Ordering supplies can come with its problems, with orders being wrong, things being missed or out of stock. However, it’s important you ensure your orders are being tracked and there is a formal ordering process so everyone knows who has ordered what and when it is due to arrive. If you don’t have something like this in place, your business could easily become a victim of an office supply scam.
If you’re on the hunt for potential IT companies to supply your business with dedicated IT support, why not give Hero a call? We provide a free on site consultation to see what your specific needs are.
- Suppliers calling and asking for order confirmation about an order you are unsure of
- Orders placed by ‘ex employees’
- Orders that are ‘on hold’ and ‘awaiting payment’
- Call your bank immediately and inform them of any payments you have made
- Warn other employees in the company so the mistake isn’t made twice
- Phone us straight away on 0800 680 00 88 and report it to Action Fraud
- Don’t assume that what the supplier is saying is true
- Keep track of all orders placed, if they have been paid for and the due delivery date. This way, even if an employee leaves the company, there is still a record of an expected delivery